When you need money you will have many options for financing your needs. Many people will opt to get a personal loan or will put the money on their credit card. However, personal loans have a very long loan terms and you will end up paying a lot in interest. Furthermore, credit cards are a very quick way to get funds if you need them but the interest that you will have to pay will increase the cost of using your credit card. Instant personal cash loans are another option for finance and should be considered as they have a lot of advantages over credit cards and personal loans.
Instant Personal Loans Comparison
How much do Instant Personal Cash Loans Cost
When you are looking at finance options one of the first things that you should look at will be how much the finance costs you. The cost of the cash advances are:
First cash advance. When you apply for your first cash advance the cost will be very low. The cost of your first cash advance will only be $2. This will be the establishment fee and in the end you will only end up paying $2 more than you borrow.
- Subsequent cash advances. In many cases you will need to get more money as you may find it difficult making repayments and continuing your lifestyle. If you have to get additional cash advances then you will only pay a $49 fee and charges of $29 for every week the debt is unpaid.
Why APR isn't the Best Measure of Instant Personal Cash Loans
When you look at finance options they will generally give the amount that you will have to pay in an annual percentage rate. However the APR is not the best way to measure the effectiveness of the instant personal cash loans:
- Why APR isn't the Best Measure of Instant Personal Cash Loans. The APR does not reflect how little you will have to pay on the instant cash loans as the average loans will generally only run for 21 days. It would be like asking a hotel how much for a room and them giving you the rate for a year's stay.
- Actual costs. The APR does not reflect the amount you will have to pay on the instant cash loans. The best way to explain how much the instant cash loans will cost you is simply by outlining the cost.
What if you can't Make the Repayments
If you don't make the repayments on the instant cash loans then you will have two options. These are:
- If you don't contact your provider. If you don't contact your provider about being unable to make the repayments then you will still be charged the amount you owe through the direct debit feature. You will then be charged a dishonour fee from the bank.
- If you do contact your provider. If you manage to notify them about the inability to make the repayments then the funds will not be taken out of your bank account. This means that you will avoid the late payment fee from your bank. You will then be given 3 days to make the repayment before any additional fees will be charged to the account. Be warned, if you have trouble making payments you may not be able to borrow as much money in the future.
The instant personal cash loans are loans that allow you to get money immediately and will not charge you a lot in interest and fees if you pay off the loan quickly. For more information please have a look at the comparison tables to start an instant cash loan comparison now.